Covid-19 Safety Protocols
As of March 31, 2021, I have completed my Covid-19 Vaccine.
I am thrilled to be open and doing what I love and would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and support during this time of transition. I want to continue to bring you the level of service and convenience you expect from me even if it may look a little different!
My top priority is your health, so I have made some changes to create a salon environment that is safe for everyone. These updates include:
- I have added additional sanitation practices to my daily operations, including the requirement to complete the Barbicide sanitation certification. I am also a COVID-19 certified salon.
- If you or a family member are experiencing symptoms of illness or if you have been in contact with a known COVID-19 patient, I ask that you call me right away to cancel/reschedule your appointment.
- Please do not bring children or anyone else with you that does not have an appointment.
- If you exhibit any symptoms, you will be asked to leave immediately, and your appointment will be rescheduled.
- We are requiring all clients and myself to wear a protective face mask while on our premises. If you do not have one, I have them available for purchase.
- Please arrive a few minutes early for your scheduled service due to the extended check-in process. I will not accommodate late arrivals. Once you have checked in (texted me), purchased a mask if you are without, please wait in the area you are directed to.
- I will be following and maintaining social distancing guidelines and ask that you do too.
- Until further notice, I will not be offering the following: beverages, magazines, and walk-in bookings.